Top DraftKings Promo Code for July
Our exclusive DraftKings promo code is attached to their best new player offer ever. This July is the best time ever to join DraftKings, and our promo code is always attached to their top bonus offer. Whether you are looking for MLB, PGA, World Cup, or CFL action, our DraftKings promo code is the best way for you to get started today.
|Promo Code||No code needed, follow our link above.|
|Promotional Offer||Free MLB, PGA, World Cup, or CFL tournament entry|
|Additional Details||Entry is for a $3 contest with a top prize over $10,000.|
|Promotion Rules||This promotion is valid for new players only, with a minimum deposit of $10.|
|New Player Resource||Make the most of this promotion with a great lineup. Check out our DraftKings NBA strategy, updated for 2018.|
Top DraftKings Promo Code Offer of 2018
Our promo code is the best way to guarantee that you receive the largest possible deposit bonus when you register at DraftKings. Our team works to ensure that our promo codes always have the top bonus offer attached to it.
DraftKings.com is the top destination for summer daily fantasy sports, and what a summer we have ahead of us. If you still haven’t given DraftKings a try what better time than now, particularly with a promotional offer this good!
You can expect to see millionaire maker contests for each of golf’s majors, and the widest selection of contests for every other tournament this summer. Golf is just better on DraftKings, there isn’t a better fantasy PGA planet product on the market.
Your promo code is attached to a free $3 MLB contest entry that pays out $140,000 in prizes, the largest nightly baseball contest with an entry under $5 in the industry.
New users that register with our promo code will also get exclusive access to our weekly NFL, CFL, and CFB picks when football season comes around! Simply register through our link above, then contact us with your DraftKings username and we will get you added to our weekly newsletter.
Looking for the best free tips on how to build winning rosters on DraftKings? Check out our weekly NFL lineups for not only our picks, but the reasoning behind our picks. We also have CFL lineup tips for every week of CFL action on DraftKings!
Daily fantasy sports is bigger and better than ever thanks to the continued efforts of DraftKings to keep the game fair, fun, and legal. Take advantage of our current DraftKings promotion for the start of 2018 and receive a free entry into a $3 tournament that pays out $100,000 to the winner!
You may have heard about this promotion on ESPN radio or even TV, and now is the time to lock it in and get into the game. In addition to our new play bonus, open your account this July and receive a free entry into the largest $3 tournament in the fantasy sports industry!
If you love the NBA, NHL, MLB, and Golf then June has to be one of the best times of the year to get started in daily fantasy, and DraftKings is showing zero signs of slowing down as we head into 2018. They have regular season contests for the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, MLS, European soccer, Nascar, and MMA this month. What is your flavor? DraftKings not only has a contest for your sport, but has the biggest and best contests for your sport.
Build Better DraftKings Lineups
Make sure you bookmark our DraftKings lineups page below, and subscribe in the sidebar to ensure that you receive all of our latest articles, reviews, promo codes, and more direct to your inbox. We have been one of the most consistent sources for DFS picks and strategy for over 5 years!
Navigate this page:
Guide for Using Our DraftKings Promo Code
Using our DraftKings promo code is a straight forward process, we will have you back drafting your team in minutes. To get started, simply click on the enter promo code link on the homepage, and follow the registration steps.
If you have a promo code, enter it here, but it should be noted that there is no longer any need to copy-and-paste our DraftKings promo code to receive their top offer. Make sure you make a note of your sign in, and that you use your primary email address. Creating a duplicate account is a big time no-no on DraftKings, as this is a way that new users try to double up on their deposit bonus.
Simply follow the link at the top of this page, register and make your initial deposit. You no longer have to add a promo code to receive the top available offer. By simply following our link, you are guaranteed to receive a free entry and DraftKings’ largest bonus.
Once you have completed your initial deposit you are ready to start building lineups and entering contests. We recommend new players get started by doing some strategy research and starting out with small tournaments and head-to-head contests.
Latest DraftKings NFL and NBA Promotions
If you are new to DraftKings, then don’t wait another week to find out what all the buzz is about. DraftKings has grown over the past few years into the undisputed leader in daily fantasy sports.
They continued to push that innovation even further this past week by announcing the first ever daily fantasy super bowl contest. This contest is their new showdown format, and is easily the biggest showdown contest they have ever ran.
The top prize for this super bowl showdown is $1 Million, with a total purse of more than $4 Million. What a way to start out the 2018 fantasy season. Keep in mind that from the time the Super Bowl ends to the kick off of CFL action, which is phenomenal on DraftKings, is just 3 months.
The time between the kickoff of CFL to the NFL preseason week one contests just flies by. Fantasy football is officially a year long thing on DraftKings.
If the $20 entry fee is too steep for your second week on DraftKings, try the $3 Play Action contest that pays out $200,000 to the winner. You will receive free entry into this contest by using our promo code when you register this May. Check out our latest NBA articles for a quick guide to
One of the questions we are asked most often is if our DraftKings promo code is attached to an entry in the millionaire contest? Unfortunately DraftKings is not running a promotion with a free entry into the Millionaire Maker. They did this for week one of the NFL season, but the current promotion is an entry into the $3 Play Action tournament.
Top 10 Reasons to Start Playing on DraftKings Today
- Websites Like The Daily Audible – As a long time member of the media that covers daily fantasy sports, we can easily say that one of the things DraftKings does better than anyone in this industry is to work with and enable websites like ours. They give us tools to help keep our visitors competitive and engaged on their website. You will discover much better fantasy resources than just ESPN through your DFS experience.
- Massive Payouts – We could have put this one anywhere from 1-10, but you are going to love the Millionaire-Makers on DraftKings. Our staff and visitors have had a blast competing in the PGA Millionaire-Makers that DK has run for every major in 2015. At the rate their GPP’s have grown, we would not be surprised to see weekly Millionaire Maker tournaments this football season, or even tournaments where the winner takes home over $1 Million. It’s games like this that will make you work to put together the best lineup, then keep you on your toes as you follow your team on Sunday.
- The Number of Players – You may not realize this, but it is a really big deal. If you plan on playing on a site like Yahoo, Draft Day, StarsDraft, etc.. you may not see your games fill or ever start for that matter. There is nothing worse than spending a bunch of time putting together lineups and entering tournaments, just to see them never fill. That is never the case on DraftKings. In fact, the majority of the time tournaments fill several times over.
- Speed of Deposits and Withdrawals – Another major factor that you would assume is standard, but isn’t. Some DFS websites still take way too long to pay out winning. DraftKings makes your winnings available to you immediately, and into your PayPal account within 24 hours of the end of the contest.
- The Apps – Whether you use an iPhone or Android, you will love tracking your contests through the DK mobile app. The apps are intuitive, user-friendly and will allow you to do everything you can do on your computer, right from your phone. We generally build our DraftKings lineups on our computers, then track everything from our phones.
- The Website – The bottom line with points five and six are that DraftKings has been a big name in this industry for years. Which means that they have the kinks in their website completely worked out. Website crashes on Sundays could potentially cost you thousands during football season, so this is one point not to be taken lightly.
- Unique Lineups – One of the reasons I initially gave DraftKings a shot was that they use different lineup structures than you see on FanDuel and other DFS websites. As you can see below, for NFL contests you have no kicker and in place a flex position. Their NBA and CBB lineups are even more creative, using G, F, and U positions in addition to the classic PG, SG, SF, PF, C spots. You are going to either love this flexibility or wish you had it if you end up playing somewhere else.
- The Variety of Sports – DraftKings offers a wider variety of contests across a wider variety of sports than any other DFS website. You can compete in the classics: NFL, CFB, NBA, CBB, NHL, and MLB, but they also offer Soccer, MMA, PGA and Nascar games. For those of you that haven’t yet tried these additional sports, you have to give them a go… they are just as fun as the traditional games.
- The DraftKings Team – Hands down the best support staff in the industry. Transparent, honest, fair, and committed to keeping daily fantasy sports fair and legit.
- Our Promo Code – This has to be the top reason to sign up at DraftKings today. By simply following the links on this page, DraftKings is going to give you a free tournament entry. DraftKings will provide you with free entry into a $3 NFL tournament that pays out $1.5 Million including $100,000 to the top finisher. Our DraftKings promo code is the best way to get started on the best website in DFS.
Where Do We Find Our DraftKings Promo Codes?
Anytime you guarantee that your promo code is the best available offer, you can expect visitors to ask how you can be certain. Rightfully so as well, we have worked in this industry for half of a decade and understand that making your initial deposit last is the single most important factor in succeeding at daily fantasy.
Too many players struggle while learning how DFS works, give up, and never try again. Using the best possible promo code is one of the only things you can do to maximize that initial deposit.
We have a dedicated DraftKings promo code, and we work with the DraftKings marketing team to ensure that it is tied to their best available offer. To verify that we always have the top offer we scour the internet daily testing different promo codes to ensure that there isn’t a better offer out there.
This includes regularly checking social feeds from DraftKings and their marketing team, as well as checking other DFS websites offers.
We trust that you are not only going to get the best promo offer from DraftKings, but once signed up, will love the game and website. They are the fastest growing website and brand in the industry, and there are plenty of reasons for that. Great website design, very usable, fast payouts, and unbeatable customer support are just some of the features you will love with DraftKings. Hopefully by now you know there is no reason to hesitate, grab our promo code and get going on DraftKings today!
Is Playing Fantasy Football for Money on DraftKings Legal?
Most new players come into the DFS industry weary of the current legal status. We have been trained to believe that competing in anything related to making sports picks for money is the equivalent to gambling. However, DFS is legal in 39 out of 50 states in the US. Furthermore, the industry is regulated in 11 states now, and that number is growing daily.
New York recently passed legislation that made DFS legal and regulated in the biggest sports market in the US. It is expected that Texas, Delaware, Nevada, and Alabama will soon follow suit. This fight is more over each state getting their cut of the revenue than any concern for their citizens.
So where can’t you play on DraftKings? DraftKings currently lists their excluded states as Alabama, Arizona, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Louisiana, Montana, Nevada, and Washington. There are some exceptions, such as residents being allowed to play while traveling outside of the state. Click here to check their latest terms and too see if your state is still listed as being allowed to play.
Make the Most of Your Free Entry
We are on record as stating that using a promo code when you first register on DraftKings is one of the most important steps to succeeding at daily fantasy. Why? As a new player, you are going to need all of the help you can get, and that includes making your initial bankroll last as long as possible.
Like any game, daily fantasy sports takes some time to master. By using our DraftKings promo code, you are getting the absolute max deposit bonus, and ensuring that your initial deposit allows you to play for several weeks and develop a strategy that wins. Our entire website is based around minimizing the daily fantasy learning curve and helping new players win.
Looking for some strategy talk, tools and resources to help you win? Check out our latest DraftKings articles. We update this website daily with news from around the leagues, fantasy news, tips, strategy, league talk and more.
Check Out Our Latest DraftKings Articles and Resources
Once you have taken advantage of our promo code, received your deposit bonus, free entry, and are ready to start drafting, you are going to need all of the help you can find. We have you covered with our strategy articles and, of course, our lineups. We have built a reputation on providing the best free DraftKings lineups in the industry. We don’t recommend you use the lineups but use our analysis as a starting point for building your own lineups.
We break down the numbers, calculate player values, and identify targets so that you don’t have to or just to verify what you are already thinking. You can do whatever research comes easiest to you, and simply plug our value targets in around the players that you like. Make sure that you bookmark this page and subscribe in out sidebar to receive these articles direct to your inbox each week.
If you would like more information on the legality of daily fantasy sports, check out the wiki page for the industry. We help to keep it updated with the latest from around the industry.